Maintaining your dental health with your general dentist is important, but it can also be vital to invest in dental restoration if you’ve had some damage or tooth loss. Restorative dentistry aims to provide solutions to missing teeth or those that no longer look or function properly. The restorative dentistry services we offer at Lovett Dental Gulfgate in Houston, Texas, can help improve your smile and the function of your teeth.
What Is Restorative Dentistry?
Our restorative dentistry services are designed to improve the function and look of your smile. For example, while a missing tooth may not seem like a big deal, it may lead to misalignment of other teeth. That’s why we want to be effective in using the best dental restoration methods available to fill in those missing teeth or protect teeth that may be otherwise at risk. In restorative dentistry, our goal is to give you back a whole smile.
What Type of Restorative Dentistry Services May Help You?
Our dental restoration work begins with a consultation and X-rays. We’ll determine the best type of restorative dentistry for your situation. Some of the restorative dentistry services that may help you include:
- Dental crowns: Crowns can be placed over damaged or otherwise structurally at-risk teeth to create a new look. They can also work to protect your existing teeth from further damage.
- Dental bridges: These work to minimize the damage gaps between the teeth caused by filling in that open space and anchoring against the two teeth on either side of the gap.
- Dental veneers: We may recommend dental veneers if you have stained teeth or otherwise in need of a cosmetic improvement but are otherwise strong and healthy.
- Dental implants: If you have one or more missing teeth, implants can provide a long-term solution. They work to create a strong artificial tooth that lasts decades with good care.
- Dentures: Some people need to replace all of their teeth or most of their smiles. Dentures can offer that. We offer implant-supported dentures and traditional forms.
Are you unsure which of these dental restoration services fit your needs? That’s okay. Our team will help you to understand each one and how they work.
Working to Get Your Teeth the Dental Restoration You Need
If you are ready to learn more about how you can reclaim your smile, make an appointment with our team. We’ll discuss what’s caused the damage or missing teeth and then offer solutions for repair. Keep in mind that you may need some work first, such as improving your overall dental health. As a full-service provider, we can provide for any of these needs, including:
- Tooth extraction procedures
- Full dental cleanings
- Periodontal disease treatment
- Cosmetic dentistry services
- Root canal treatments
Once your dental health is stabilized, the next step is to ensure the right dental restoration work is done. We’ll discuss the options based on your conditions, but also on your budget, the long-lasting benefits you need, and the overall look you desire. If you have tooth gaps, missing teeth, damaged teeth from injury, or other concerns, let our professionals help improve your smile. Our restorative dentistry services are always improving using the best technology and innovation available to us.
Choose to Improve Your Smile Now with an Appointment at Lovett Dental Gulfgate
Our restorative dentistry is available to improve your smile and give you the look you desire again. With comprehensive restorative dentistry services available, you can count on us to find the right solution for your needs. Even if you’re unsure if you need dental restoration, contact our team at Lovett Dental Gulfgate in Houston, Texas, to learn how we may be able to help you. Call 832.501.3191 or reach out to us online today.