When it comes to having a beautiful smile, some people refrain from smiling as much as possible because of the way their teeth look and align. We can help you with that at Lovett Dental Gulfgate.
Our team of dental experts proudly offers comprehensive orthodontic services, including using some of the most innovative specialty dental services available. When you meet with our orthodontist to learn about the orthodontic services right for your smile, you may be excited about the opportunities we can offer to you.
Who Can Benefit from Orthodontic Services?
If you have any misalignment with your smile, we encourage you to come in for a consultation and appointment. Orthodontics can help both kids around 11 and up as well as adults. When you come in for an appointment, you’ll learn more about what you can expect if you get treatment from us. Some of the conditions that orthodontics may be able to help with include:
- Teeth that overlap each other
- Crooked teeth
- Teeth with gaps between them
The sooner you schedule a consultation with your orthodontist at Lovett Dental Gulfgate, the sooner you may start to see improvement in your smile. We encourage you to contact us today.
What Types of Orthodontics Are Right for You?
One of the questions people have is what type of orthodontic services will provide the best level of relief and improvement. Many people worry about others noticing their braces, especially in kids who face peer pressure daily. However, we offer several solutions, including those that are hard to see:
- Traditional metal braces: This option works to improve your teeth alignment using metal brackets attached to the tooth’s exterior. We tighten them over time to change and move the position of that tooth.
- Ceramic clear braces: This option uses clear ceramic material to attach to the tooth. The process is the same, but it is much more difficult to see the braces present in this application type.
- Clear tray aligners: Many people who need orthodontics will want to consider these trays. They slide into your mouth and work to move the teeth slowly over time. They are more comfortable than other options, but they also work faster to give you the smile you desire.
What Are Some Benefits of Orthodontics?
Many Lovett Dental Gulfgate patients experience many benefits when they take advantage of our orthodontic services. These benefits include:
- Improved jaw alignment – An unaligned jaw can be painful, especially when eating. Orthodontic treatment at Lovett Dental Gulfgate can properly align your jaw, which relieves pain and helps to prevent more significant dental issues.
- Enhanced dental hygiene – When teeth are aligned correctly through orthodontic treatments, there is less chance of food or bacteria getting trapped in between the teeth. As a result, patients experience better dental hygiene.
- Better self-esteem – One of the first physical features that people notice is your smile. When you feel confident about the way your smile looks, you just feel better. You’ll also find a lot more reasons to show off your new smile.
- Stronger bones – When there are no teeth to support, bone and gum tissues will begin to erode. However, orthodontic services from Lovett Dental Gulfgate strengthen the jaw bone and gum tissue so that you can enjoy your smile for many years to come.
- Reduced wear and tear – Misaligned teeth increase the damage on your teeth, as well as loss of supporting bone and gum tissue caused by unhealthy amounts of forces or stress placed on them. When you choose Lovett Dental Gulfgate for your orthodontic services, your teeth will be stronger and more resilient.
These are only a few of the many benefits of orthodontic treatment with our team. So, how do you get started at Lovett Dental Gulfgate?
How to Get Started at Lovett Dental Gulfgate
You can call to schedule a consolation with your Lovett Dental Gulfgate orthodontist right now. We may also want to ensure your oral health is good and ensure your teeth are healthy enough for braces. To do that, we may encourage you to schedule a consultation with our other service providers. By working with our team, you can have a healthy and beautiful smile in no time.
Some of the services we may recommend include:
- General dentistry exams
- General dental cleanings
- Periodontal disease treatment
- Tooth extraction procedures
- Cosmetic dental procedures
Smile with Confidence with Help from Lovett Dental Gulfgate
You can have the smile you want when you work with our orthodontist at Lovett Dental Gulfgate. Orthodontics does not have to be scary or overwhelming. Take a few minutes to learn more about our orthodontic services by scheduling a consultation and exam. Let’s work to improve your smile. Contact us at 713-847-8822 for more information about outstanding orthodontic services in Gulfgate, Texas. Make today the day you smile with confidence.